Would you agree that our attention span, concentration, and ability to relax has reduced drastically? We live in a world of information overload and sensory fatigue, which is impacting our mental health and cognitive functioning.
This workshop is about exploring the subconscious mind and enhancing focus through self-awareness, concentration, introspection -- using meditative practices from Tantra such as Kaya Sthairyam, Ajapa Japa, and Antar Mouna.
The sessions will be a blend of theory, practice, and discussion. This workshop is open to dedicated Yoga Practitioners and Yoga Teachers.
(This workshop does not cover teaching principles.)
- Psychology and Science of Meditation
- Pratyahara and Dharana Principles
- Guidelines to an Effective Meditation
- Techniques & Progression of Practices
- Prior experience of Meditation
- Regular Asana & Pranayama practice (6-12 months)
- Sound Mental Health & Emotional State
Shobhit Raj is a Yoga educator from the Bihar School of Yoga tradition and specialises in Yoga Nidra and Meditation. As an active proponent of Yoga, he has conducted classes and trained teachers across India, Europe, USA. He also conducts corporate workshops to spread awareness of Yoga, Mental Health and Mindfulness.